Tuesday 26 January 2016

More attacks will come on our schools and universities and more tears will be shed. When that happens, DO NOT come to me for analysis. GO to Tariq Jameel and ask him why he remained silent when our children were being butchered.

Even the enemies know that alhamdolillah, I have always fought for Islam, Pakistan & Pak army. Even the enemies accept that not a single word which I have ever spoken is against Quran and sunnah. The worst enemies of Islam and Pakistan are my enemies -- Khawarij, MQM, ANP, Geo, RAW, CIA, Political parties, BLA, liberal beughairats, Tahir Ashrafi, Hamid Mir, Mufti Naeem etc etc.. alhamdolillah :-)


NO ONE can accuse me of being from any religious or political party or of financial or moral corruption or betraying the interests of Pakistan. alhamdolillah alf marra.

Have you noticed that only the supporters of Khawarij like Mufti Naeem, Tahir ashrafi and their gangs from a small segment of Deobandis give fatwas against me that I am a kafir, Qadiani or sometimes they call me a shia also. Those whose own Imaan is doubtful and they have spent their entire life in Haraam and fisq and the entire nation know them as faiqeen are the only ones giving such sick fatwas on me and you can see that their followers repeat that here often :-)


Since 2007, when we started this Jihad to defend Pakistan, this small gang of Khawarij Mullahs have been attacking us only. Because these same gangs work for RAW and Mushriks and we have exposed them fully, alhamdolillah.

When we ask them to give their views on Khawarij, they reply with fatwas of Kufr :-)

There was time when the nation was confused about TTP. People thought that they are Miujahideen. we exposed them way back in 2007 and now the entire nation knows their reality.

we have exposed every enemy plot against Pakistan alhamdolillah in the last 9 years and every time, Allah has proved us right. Yes, we faced extreme hostility, extreme violence, extreme attacks from all enemies of Pakistan. But this is a duty that we HAVE to give because this is the duty of Sayyadi Rasul Allah (sm) NOT to gain fans or get fame or to get wealth... ! In fact, this is a dangerous life to live.

It does NOT matter to be what you think of me now. I have to give azaan and speak the most difficult truth. Sooner or later, you will know but maybe after paying a heavy price.

I am saying it again -- TTP is using the cover of Tableeghi Jamaat to wage their war against Pakistan and kill our children. More attacks will come on our schools and universities and more tears will be shed. When that happens, DO NOT come to me for analysis. GO to Tariq Jameel and ask him why he remained silent when our children were being butchered.

I have spoken enough. Now Allah will teach you in His own ways.

Oh Allah remain witness that I conveyed the message. Now those fools who worship these false gods are in your hands.. !
https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/932303036824508