Wednesday 24 December 2014

I want to hear Tariq Jameel, Mufti Naeem, Popalzai saying that TTP are Kharjis and must be killed! If they dont say it, they are traitors!

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/752761134778700

The painful fact - Every Kharji dog is a deobandi. BUT every deobandi is NOT kharji !! good Deobandis MUST take name of TTP & condemn them.

If pro-Pakistan Deobandis cannot stand up against their Deobandi Kharji sect mates, then they are also part of Khawarij! NO neutrality now!

If there is a Shia or Salafi terrorist gang, we will call them Shia or Salafi terrorists. There is nothing sectarian about it, plain fact!!
The entire responsibility of bloodshed in Pakistan is on Deobandi scholars - they support Khawarij or did not condemn them if they did not support.

I want to hear Tariq Jameel, Mufti Naeem, Popalzai saying that TTP are Kharjis and must be killed! If they dont say it, they are traitors!
Deobandi scholars , condemning the Peshawar massacre is NOT enough! We want to hear condemnation of TTP & demand for their heads. Do it!

The only response Kharjis have against me is to call me a Kafir too Call me a Kafir but I am not a kharji & I never killed children.
If a Mullah or a scholar is too afraid of TTP Khawarij to call them enemies of Pakistan & Rasul Allah (sm), then we DO NOT respect him!!