Monday 2 May 2016

There are 2 million Pakistanis in SA. There are our Haramain in SA. Pakistan would be most directly affected if there is a chaos in Hijaz.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-workers-set-fire-to-buses-after-50000-sacked-and-salaries-not-paid-a7008931.html

When I came back from Saudi jail last year, I warned that soon Saudi Arabia would also face chaos and meltdown.. ! As usual, the idiots mocked me again and said that I am trying to vent my anger on Saudis for arresting me
smile emoticon

Now the economic meltdown of Saudi Arabia is hauntingly staring into the eyes.. ! Bin Laden group fired 50,000 workers... and riots have begun when wages are not being paid.. ! US is threatening to block entire Saudi assets in US while oil prices crash have created such a economic crisis that the country can go bankrupt in just two years..

There are 2 million Pakistanis in SA. There are our Haramain in SA. Pakistan would be most directly affected if there is a chaos in Hijaz.

Alah (swt) showed me all this while being locked up in their many jails all across the country. Governments can survive with kufr, but they cannot survive with Zulm...

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/989545051100306