Monday 29 September 2014

About TTP, whole world was in favor of talks and giving time to the snakes. I was the only one demanding war. In the end, this faqeer was proven right and all pro-talks were humiliated.

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/712860635435417


To all IK and TUQ teams

When the whole country, including Imran Khan & TUQ were supporting Iftikhar chaudrey, I was the only one saying that he is a snake and will bite a poisonous sting to the nation. Everyone made fun of me, especially the PTI team. Then Allah humiliated those who refused to listen.

About the elections, I warned against them and demanded a techno caretakers. Again, PTI mocked and made fun of me. Now they are regretting and protesting about rigging.

About TTP, whole world was in favor of talks and giving time to the snakes. I was the only one demanding war. In the end, this faqeer was proven right and all pro-talks were humiliated.

About peace talks with India, all political parties, including PTI wanted peace talks with India. I warned against sinister plots of the Hindu zionists. Six months before the elections, I had told that Modi will come to power. People made fun of me back then also. In the end, Modi came to power and now prepares for war against Pak.

I call Altaf Hussain as the greatest enemy of Pakistan, Islam and Rasul Allah (sm). Dr. TUQ calls him his brother.... Innalillahe..

It is interesting that kids of 20, 30 years of age, arrogantly question and insult the analysis of this Faqeer whose 28 years of life have been spent in battlefields of war and info wars. In these times, wisdom has been taken away, truth seems false, false seems truth. Cunning appear as honest, honest is considered as fool. Idiots pretend to be leaders, sensible are mocked and humiliated.

I could give 100 examples of poorest political vision of IK & TUQ, where my opinion directly clashed with theirs and they were dead wrong !!

Go on and do what you want ! To tell you the truth, there is nothing in your hands now. The destiny is now controlled by Allah (swt) himself. You dont know what Allah wills, plans. It would have been wiser to follow the will of Allah (swt), than arrogantly following what your desires are.

There will be NO National govt as TUQ desires. There will be NO Elections as IK desires. There will be what Allah wills. Dont argue with me. do what you want and we will do what Allah asks us to do. In the end, very soon, you will know and see the truth !