Wednesday 24 September 2014

According to Islamic law, all those who have accused me of being a Qadiani, follower of a false prophet are liable to be lashed. Soon, IA

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/710533475668133

More Tweets :

When I spoke against sectarian terrorists, TTP Khawarij, & Geo, they also accused me of being a Qadiani & follower of a fake prophet
If there was sharia laws in Pakistan, at least in matters of religion, then all false accusers would be lashed, put in jail & expelled!

According to Islamic law, all those who have accused me of being a Qadiani, follower of a false prophet are liable to be lashed. Soon, IA
For those who sinisterly accuse me of following a fake prophet, should read what great scholars of Sunnah said on him

fatwasforyusufali.yolasite.com

Yusuf Ali's case was a purely sectarian Deobandi-Barelvi fight, where greatest of Barelvi- ahl sunnah scholars defended him. why blame me?

The Fatwas & opinions of great Maulana Sattar Niazi & Sheikh Nazim & 40 other to Ahl Sunnah scholars should be enough on Yusuf issue. Read.