Monday 25 January 2016

If India attacks Pakistan and there is open war with India and entire Pak nation rise to fight Hindus, will TJ still remain silent and say that it is a political issue ??

I see thousands of emotional followers of TJ replying on his behalf :-)

dear TJ followers, I have written a letter to TJ. Let him reply please. Do NOT be his lawyers :-)

what ever explanations you are giving on his behalf, has he asked you to give ??

if not, then let him reply please.

He is a mature person, a public speaker and has read this letter by now, I am sure. whatever is his reason to stay silent on khawarij, let him speak. All of you stop giving explanations :)). If he sends me a private letter, I will share it here. If he replies in public, you all will hear yourself. just calm down. I have raised some questions. Let him reply :-)


If India attacks Pakistan and there is open war with India and entire Pak nation rise to fight Hindus, will TJ still remain silent and say that it is a political issue ?? I have asked him. Lets see what he replies.. so wait.. I will block all posts which try to defend him. I want his reply..

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/931869676867844