Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Those challenging my analysis on Khawarij and Tableeghi Jamaat should read this. This nexus is very old and still continues..


This is 15 years old news. Those challenging my analysis on Khawarij and Tableeghi Jamaat should read this. This nexus is very old and still continues.. every word I said is based on facts, investigations and is also reported. Just because most of you do not know about it, does not mean it is not happening. You cannot argue with Khawarij or their supporters. they will NEVER see the truth-- deaf, dumb, blind..


Riaz Basra allowed escape from Raiwind last month

LAHORE: Riaz Basra, whose Lashkare Jhangvi reportedly owned the killing of DSP Tariq Kamboh, was allowed to escape from Raiwind's annual Tableghi congregation last month (Nov 3-6) when the sting operation was halted at the 11th hour, fearing bloodbath. Riaz Basra is the No 1 wanted sectarian terrorist and the occasion was a great miss for the law enforcing agencies which spotted Riaz Basra attending the four-day congregation along with over two dozens accomplices equipped with lethal automatic weapons.

No sooner did the information of Riaz Basra attending the congregation was disclosed by the DIG Central Investigation Department (CID) Tariq Pervez, a high-level meeting of provincial administration and military authorities went into session at the Governor's House. The meeting extensively deliberated upon each and every aspect, with particular reference to conduct a risk-free operation. However, they were unable to explore any feasible option as any action would have endangered the lives of millions of the faithfuls.

Since the authorities were not also not keen to let Basra run away scotfree, Punjab IGP Major Malik Asif Hayat (retd) instructed DIG CID Tariq Pervez and Lahore SSP Kalbe Abbas to rush to the spot for evaluating the situation. He also proposed SP Security Tayyab Saeed of Elite Force, an experienced police official to deal sectarian situations, to handle the action.

However, as the evaluation was in progress, military officials decided to alter the operation since it was seemingly a difficult job to isolate Riaz Basra, also on US terrorist list, from a gathering of millions. Fearing massive bloodshed, a senior military official said Basra possessed the potential to retaliate in a violent way. Another military official said the operation could have hit the headlines the world over as the congregation is one of largest religious gathering in South Asia and attracts participants from US, Canada, Europe, Africa and India.

The authorities were put on alert moments after the Mujahid Force of Lahore police recovered automatic weapons from unclaimed bags on the third day of the congregation on November 5. This bag included four Kalashnikovs, two mausers, 275 bullets and seven loaded magazines. Finding no trace of the owner, the bag was handed over to SP Sardar Malik Habib. The bag was given back to the organiser/incharge of the congregation with a promise to get it back after the final prayer (Dua) of the congregation on November 6. A case of unclaimed bag of weapons was registered the next day, November 6.

However, on the same day the Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) arrested one Zahid, who was carrying one million head-money, from Multan. During the investigation and interrogation of Zahid, he confessed that Basra was present in the Tableghi congregation along with at least 25 persons fully equipped with automatic weapons. The prominent among those who were present in the congregation along with Riaz Basra included Qari Asad, Tanveer Alias Tanni, Shabbir Fauji, Umar Taj, and Akram Lahori.