Monday 1 February 2016

The followers of Khawarij say that I am spreading firqa wariat, fitnah etc etc... !

The followers of Khawarij say that I am spreading firqa wariat, fitnah etc etc... !

Now you tell me who issued this fraud and fake fatwa against me on the orders of RAW ? Isnt this a fact that for the last 9 years, all the top Kharji Mullahs of deoband including Mufti Naeem and Tahir Ashrafi are working on the orders of RAW to stop the mission that I am leading. They have joined hands with Geo gang to get me killed so many times ?? Ask yourself why they doing this ??

It is the history of these Mullahs to issue fatwas on the orders and money from RAW to spread fitnah in the Ummah and to stop any mission which is defending Pakistan.

I am NOT spreading frqa wariat. I am defending Pakistan from the fitnahs of RAW backed Kharji Mullahs !! This IS my sacred duty !!!

Good Deobandis MUST openly defend Pakistan now. Else we will treat them as we treat the Mushriks and the Khawarij.

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/935230736531738