Thursday 25 February 2016

Only an insane idiot would blame me of spreading sectarianism when speak against supporters of Khawarij.



When I speak against MQM, only an insane idiot will say that I am speaking against Muhajirs..

When I speak against crimes of ANP, only an insane will say that I am against all pashtun Muslims.

When I speak against BLA, only an idiot will say that I am against all Baluch.

I have harshly spoken against Shias. I have harshly spoken against Dr. Tahir ul Qadri on his totally disaster policies and opinions. I have spoken harshly against PTI and Imran so often. I have spoken firmly against Qadianis, Saudis, Iran when there was a need to speak.

Only an insane idiot would blame me of spreading sectarianism when speak against supporters of Khawarij. Every Muslims, every Alim and every Wali Allah speaks against Khawarij and their supporters. I am different only because I am naming them directly where others remain silent due to fear.

I have openly supported Deobandi scholar Mufti Rafi Usmani for his fatwa against Khawarij. Then how can any idiot say that I am spreading firqa wariat just because I expose Mullah diesal, Mullah burqa and their killer gangs ??

Allama Iqbal did the same.. I am only his student.. alhamdolilah !
https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/946888382032640