Monday 7 March 2016

I have said that Mumtaz Qadri will get ajr for his good intentions inshAllah and Allah's rehmah will forgive him and he will be in afiat for his intentions. Is that called opposing him or abusing him ??

dunya.com.pk/news/authors/detail_image/x14623_29851881.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Pd_TI7akVx.webp

Dunya News has published a very balanced article today on Mumtaz Qadri issue. This has been my stance too. Does that make me a Kafir or Gustakh ??

I have NEVER supported Salman Taseer. I have called his types as liberal secular beyghairats... who have always worked to destroy Islam from Pakistan. All my life I have fought against these rascals. Then how can anyone say that I am supporting Salman Taseer ? I have only asked a question from the Ulama - were sharia requirements fulfilled in his murder ? Is asking this question called Kufr or Gustakhi ? Astaghfurullah..

I have said that Mumtaz Qadri will get ajr for his good intentions inshAllah and Allah's rehmah will forgive him and he will be in afiat for his intentions. Is that called opposing him or abusing him ??

I told you before, this issue is NOT for the ordinary people to decide. Everyone is making a mistake here. From the govt to the Ulama to the media to the people.. ! In this chaos, our stance is the most balanced and firm according to Quran and Sunnah. pl read my Urdu comment once again.

Anyone who wants to leave us, can do so at his own free will. We will not stop you nor try to offer any explanation. Our page policy remains that all stupid or hostile comments will be blocked.


Jazak Allah.

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/952925681428910