Wednesday 2 March 2016

If I am silent on details of MQ, then it is for your own good. If I speak, then your scholars will be in trouble and your faith on them would be shaken.. !

My duty is indeed very difficult :-)

while all political leaders and Ulama have to work and speak to keep their followers happy, my duty is to guide them and advice them at the risk of my life, izzat and imaan.

Alhamdolillah, for the last 30 years, when 80% members of this page were not even born or were in diapers, I was defending the Ummat e Rasul (sm) and Pak Sarzameen in the battle fields of Afghanistan... Since that time, we are living under the sword every day... latest being the maximum security jail in Saudi Arabia where I almost lost my head to a Saudi sword.

Then I hear insults, abuses and advice from teenagers and collage students who "teach" us adab e Rasul (sm) and wisdom of Quran.. innalillahe inna ilehe rajeoon..

Remember this -- I will NOT follow you. You have to follow this faqeer... ! I am NOT here to collect fans or members... If you dont like what we say or do, please LEAVE NOW.... We have come this far with Allah's help alone NOT with your help... Allah is taking His duty from us and He will continue to take it inshAllah. It does not matter what you think of us or our duty..

If I am silent on details of MQ, then it is for your own good. If I speak, then your scholars will be in trouble and your faith on them would be shaken.. ! we dont want to do it now when we are in a war against Khawarij. If you cannot understand this... then please leave OR I will block you..

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/950053851716093