Tuesday 8 July 2014

Read this incredible spiritual mail from a government officer in Baluchistan -- Great Bisharat for Pak army MashAllah MashAllah.

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/676789209042560

Read this incredible spiritual mail from a government officer in Baluchistan. I have hidden his ID. There is khair in this and great Bisharat for Pakistan. MashAllah . Great Bisharat for Pak army MashAllah MashAllah. This mail is a damning indictment of all the enemies of Pakistan and this filthy Kufr democracy. Pakistan is under the direct spiritual protection of Sayyadi Rasul Allah (sm).

Recite Durud Shareef....

****************

To: syedzaidzamanhamid@gmail.com
Subject: Asslamoalaikum sir / Spiritual Dream regarding Ghazwa-e-Hind / Pak army

Asslamoalaikum sir, this is ......... .

Sir, I am currently Additional Deputy Commissioner ........ Balochistan and I belong to the District Management Group / Pakistan Admin Service (DMG/PAS) cadre.

Sir, I have been watching your lectures/analysis etc and following you on social-media/internet for years now and all that I can say is... it is "Brilliant" to the point of being "spiritual".

I have been serving in Balochistan for the last 3 years and I definitely agree with your analysis that no "KHAIR" can come out of the current system of elections/democracy in Pakistan as I have seen the UGLINESS of this system from the closest quarters possible as I was the "Returning Officer" in Quetta in the "Local Government Elections" conducted in Balochistan in November 2013.

Sir, nothing urged me more to write to you than your analysis/prediction about the general elections 2013 that these elections (if held) would 'Divide' the nation on all fronts.

Your this analysis was totally in accordance with a dream that I had seen prior to those elections. In that dream I had seen the Holy Prophet(s.a.w) and he had said: "these elections would divide Pakistan" (rough translation of that one sentence told by the prophet s.a.w).

And let me acknowledge this, you were the only personality who had predicted/said almost the same thing in one of your lectures before elections (i don't remember your exact words).

Moreover I am totally certain/dead-sure that Pakistan and especially Pakistan army is under the spiritual command of Holy Prophet (s.a.w) as at the time of Swat Operation in 2009 I had seen in a dream that the Holy Prophet (s.a.w) had ordered a Sahabi ( Hazrat Aamir r.a ) to go and assist the Pak Army in the Swat Operation. It was also revealed in that dream that Hazrat Aamir(r.a) was a Panj Hazaari sahabi (one man army who was equal to 5000 army men ! ).

Therefore sir, when you say that Pakistan must adopt the Ghazwa-e-Hind as WAR STRATEGY/ WAR DOCTRINE, I must agree...because it is the only way, in my opinion, that Pakistan have a chance of survival. There is no other option. If Pakistan Army does not adopt ghazwa-e-hind as war doctrine/strategy then Pakistan will only be sandwiched from both east and west and then as they say--- rest will be history.

Sir, I have related these few dreams of mine only because i was not explicitly prohibited from telling them and that in these troubled times they may serve as Bisharats that Allah and His Rasool(s.a.w) have not abandoned us.

Please Do Keep in Touch !

Jazakallah