Wednesday 27 January 2016

Soon, with the help of such "scholars", Modi plans to make all Muslims of India as Hindus !! They appear to be Muslims but they are Khawarij and brothers of Mushriks..

http://www.ummid.com/news/2015/February/20.02.2015/mufti-ilyas-on-lord-shiva.html

Soon, with the help of such "scholars", Modi plans to make all Muslims of India as Hindus !! Is this man even a Muslim ????? How can any Muslim say such filth ???? This is the mentality which is attacking Pakistan today. They appear to be Muslims but they are Khawarij and brothers of Mushriks..

These are the real hidden beliefs of these pro-Khawarij Mullahs...

They call me a Kafir BUT the problem is that I am NOT attacking Pakistan. Pak army is NOT fighting me. I am NOT killing our children in schools. Zarb e Azb is NOT against me :))

Pak army is fighting these Khawarij NOT me. These Khawarij are killing our children NOT me. These Mushriks and Khawarij are the open enemies of Islam, NOT me.

All these religious parties have already DIVIDED the Ummah on sects. JUI is for Deobandis only. JUP for Barelvis only. JAH for ahl hadees only. TJP for shias only.

So, am I spreading sectarianism or THEY are spreading sectarianism ??? How idiot and stupid those are who say that I am dividing the nation ????? astaghfurullah.

If a shia group commits terrorism, I will say that shia group is terrorist. If a barelvi group does terrorism, I will take their name. The fact is that TTP is Deobandi group. I will take their name. This is NOT spreading sectarianism BUT exposing the enemies and educating you of the threat.

I am NOT accusing MTJ of terrorism. I am only asking him to speak against Khawarij! All idiots who cannot understand this will be blocked without any argument.

It does NOT matter to me if you unlike the page or leave. We DO NOT give this azaan to please you. Allah (swt) and Sayyadi Rasul Allah (sm) is enough for us , alhamdolillah !

We will do our duty to defend Pakistan against all enemies -- religious, political, secular or economic. Enemies can go to hell !

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/932625030125642