Wednesday 24 February 2016

Today, I am warning you -- Khawarij are using Tableeghi Jamaat as a cover to wage their war against you. I am telling you, silence of MTJ is criminal and would shed Muslim blood more.

 


It was in 2007, I had warned this nation that MQM is an Indian backed urban terrorist gang. This news from me was a bombshell for the country. People went into disbelief, accused me of lying, called me an "establishment" agent, anti-Muhajir, Punjabi agent etc etc.... BUT we held our ground and faced extreme accusation, court cases, murder allegations, threats and travel bans.. It was impossible to speak against MQM at that time. NO Media would dare speak against MQM. NO politician could challenge them.

But this Faqeer had a duty to inform our nation. Today, after 9 years, each and every word we said has been proved. Nation has seen it. We gave our azaan when the entire nation was hostage to a rascal in UK.

The followers of MQM hated me but today, the truth is out. Alhamdolillah, I warned this nation about Geo and Hamir Mir. I warned this nation about TTP and BLA. I warned this nation about 4th and 5th Gen wars.. years before anyone knew about them.

Alhamdolillah, Allah has always proved this humble azaan true in the end, even if the people were deaf, dumb and blind in the beginning.

Today, I am warning you -- Khawarij are using Tableeghi Jamaat as a cover to wage their war against you. I am telling you, silence of MTJ is criminal and would shed Muslim blood more. You can call me a Kafir today but you will remember when Khawarij kill your children but then it would be too late for tauba... !

I have a difficult duty but someone has to give azaan when everyone else is silent... ! Alhamdolillah...HasbunAllah Naimal Wakeel, Naimal Maula wa Naiman Naseer...

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/photos/a.109687115752775.23119.109463862441767/946613728726772/?type=3&theater