Thursday 18 February 2016

What should I call a scholar who has the stature to stop the massacre but decides to stay criminally silent?





Today, I found a stunning quote from Hazrat Wasif Ali Wasif. He was indeed a profound visionary, dervesh and a purified soul who could see through complex matrix of life and soul. I want to share his quote with you here. When I read it, the first person who came to my mind was obviously MTJ.

Also, I want to share a pic I received again in mail today.. This is a reply which one of the die hard follower of Tariq Jameel sent me. This is their inner reality which they hide behind the facade of being so "Nek parveens" !! Astaghfurullah, this dangerous Takfiri, sectarian ideology which declares everyone else as Kafir except their own sect which supports Mushriks in war against Pakistan.

Except for the blind, dead, dumb, takfiri die hard followers of MTJ, every Muslims, including good deobandis, know that Khawarij are the greatest threat to the Ummah and every Muslim scholar and opinion maker MUST defend the Ummah of Rasul Allah (sm) against this fitnah.

We have NO issues with sect of anyone who calls himself a Muslims. Our war is against Khawarij. Any one supporting Khawarij or staying silent will be humiliated by us..That is a promise !!

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/943651649022980