Monday 28 March 2016

Show you anger against the Govt BUT if you hurt Medina e Sani, the camel of Saleh (as), then you are destined for hell fire.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x40d9zq_video-inside-view-of-metro-station-i_news

May the curse of Allah (swt) and Sayyadi Rasul Allah (sm) be on those who are hurting and burning Pak Sarzameen !

Show you anger against the Govt BUT if you hurt Medina e Sani, the camel of Saleh (as), then you are destined for hell fire. If you attack Pakistan, if you attack the army of Ghazwa e Hind, if you make it easy for Mushriks to attack Pakistan in these dangerous times of war, then you are an enemy of Rasul Allah (sm), even if you say "Ya Rasul Allah" or "Ya Ali" or "Ya Allah" !!

Yes, I am NOT a deobandi. I am NOT a Barelvi. I am NOT a Shia. I am NOT a Salafi. I am on the maslak of Khaulfa e Rashideen, Ahl Bayt and Sahaba Karam-- their maslak is Ishq e Rasul (sm) and Adab e Rasul (sm) ! My duty is to defend Pak Sarzmaeen against all Mushriks, Khawarij and Liberal Beyghairats and prepare this millat for Ghazwa e Hind !

By Allah, if you go against this azaan, you will be humiliated and rejected at Darbar e Nabwi ! Those with vision and noor know it. For the last 9 years, this azaan is under the spiritual protection of Sayyadi Rasul Allah (sm), Aulia and Fuqara..alhamdolillah.

You all can leave this page and go against me BUT I report to Rasul Allah (sm) alone, my sacred pur noor Nana Jan.

Labbaik Ya Rasul Allah ! Labbaik Ghazwa e Hind !

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/968475669873911