Wednesday 29 June 2016

To all mentally blocked PTI voters, then you want me to believe that Imran is the last hope ????


To all mentally blocked PTI voters, then you want me to believe that Imran is the last hope ???? You want me to believe PTI will defend Pakistan against the fitnah of Khawarij and Mushriks? you want me to believe that PTI leadership understands the 4th and 5th Gen Wars ? you want me to believe that Shah Mehmood, Naeem ul Haq, Pervez Khattak is the type of leadership Pakistan need in the 21st century ??

Mufti Saeed is the head of PTI Ulama committee. He is a hardcore Khawarij TTP supporter. PTI has just allocated Crores of rupees for Samee ul Haq madrasa where he produce top quality suicide bombers.. because he is the guardian of TTP rascal khawarij.

One more question. If IK dies today, what will become of PTI ? Is PTI a political party or a personality cult, just like MQM ??

Now you want me to trust IK and PTI ?

To the patriots who trust my analysis -- PTI would be more dangerous for Pakistan than PPP/MQM/PML combined.. remember this...

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/photos/a.109687115752775.23119.109463862441767/1022306967824114/?type=3