Wednesday 29 June 2016

Warning to all PTI fans: We will block all filthy & dirty comments here. The dirty language, filth, abuses and shameful language being used by IK followers is a sign of what kind of filthy party they are. There is NO difference in the language of rascal MQM supporter and a moronic PTI worker.. ! Such a shame... it proves what we say about PTI -- dangerous for Pakistan and Islam, totally characterless gangsters.

You are on this page because you wanted to read my analysis. I did not invite you here. Behave or leave or get blocked.

Everyone knows that I do not belong to any party or group. My voice is for Pakistan's interest and I will speak the truth even if it burns your tail... ! May Allah's curse be upon the enemies of Pakistan.

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/1022329621155182