Friday 26 December 2014

All I am asking is that like Mufti Rafi Usmani sb, all Deobandis should declare TTP as Khawarij !!!!!! what is so difficult about it ????

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/754289204625893

There are many deobandis who are angry with me now because they think I am attacking their sect. :-) . I dont understand, is my english so difficult or they have no capacity to understand and their hearts are blocked ??

I have just said that I respect Mufti Rafi Usmani for his brave stance against Khawarij. Is he a deobandi or not ?? have I not said a million times that there are good deobandis and there are bad deobandis ?? have I not said that all deobandis are not khawarij but all khawarij are indeed deobandis ??

for you, your sect is more important NOT Rasul Allah (sm), Quran, Islam or the Ummah !! ?????? if your sect brothers are doing zulm, you will still support them ??

All I am asking is that like Mufti Rafi Usmani sb, all Deobandis should declare TTP as Khawarij !!!!!! what is so difficult about it ???? Is this spreading sectarianism??? How can you be total idiots and not understand this basis point ?? NO Deobandi leader is calling them Khawarij. WHY ?????? This is my question.

Now Pak army is going to kill all Khawarij. We will attack all Mullahs who refuse to call them Khawarij !! Note this properly. If there are good Deobandis, they must do what Mufti Rafi Usmani have done. Else, we will rip them apart as partners of Khawarij !!