Tuesday 20 January 2015

Khawarij are alive because they get support from Mullahs like Tariq Jameel, Mufti Naeem, Fazlu, Samee and Munawwar Hasan.

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/769112056476941

Tomorrow, when the silence of Tariq Jameel and Mullahs like him get your family killed at the hands of Khawarij, then dont come to me crying that you were right, he should have called TTP as Khawarij. All Khawarij listen to him and that is why it is absolutely necessary to have his clear opinion on this matter. His silence is criminal and will get your families and our children killed. NO Muslim scholar can stay silent else he is a Zalim.

All my analysis have always been proven right alhamdolillah. I am telling you now. Khawarij are alive because they get support from Mullahs like Tariq Jameel, Mufti Naeem, Fazlu, Samee and Munawwar Hasan. They are the criminals and have blood on their hands. you will suffer more if you don't believe me.

Unlike my page if you don't like my views. We started this Jihad alone and will fight even if we are left alone. for the last 7 years, only a handful die hard patriots have stood with us. We DO NOT collect fans. We dont want your vote. We dont want your money. We live and die for Sayyadi Rasul Allah (sm) and to defend Pak Sarzameen.

I will attack all those who support Khawarij or stay silent. This is a promise.