Sunday 31 January 2016

Now, if you see another attack on our schools and the slaughter of our children, I wish you will also have the courage to ask them the same question which I am asking : " why are you all silent ????????"



  

Do you remember the statement of Indian National Security Advisor Ajit Kumar Doval that RAW is using Deoband to control TTP and to cut the necks of Pak army officers and people ??

Now you can see how TTP is being controlled !! Innalillahe inna ilehe rajeoon.

One word from these "Ulama" can stop the slaughter and butchery of our children.. One word from Samee ul Haq or Tariq Jameel can stop this war... The Khawarij have given their total control in their hands.. It is not just MTJ. Each one of them is silent.. in fact supporting the war against Pakistan.

Now, if you see another attack on our schools and the slaughter of our children, I wish you will also have the courage to ask them the same question which I am asking :

" why are you all silent ????????"

Just because I want them to do "Tableegh" to Khawarij to stop the war, they call me a Kafir, Qadiani.. and attack my Imaan, Izzat, family and Riza. Their Islam is indeed strange, not the Islam that Rasul Allah (sm) brought..

If you do not understand what I say today, you will be picking up the dead bodies of your loved ones tomorrow. Allah does not forgive the arrogant and the zalim..

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/photos/a.109687115752775.23119.109463862441767/934800119908133/?type=3&theater