Sunday 31 January 2016

Let me share with a historic and secret story which would also destroy the Khawarij lies being spread by supporters of these hell dogs against me.


 
Let me share with a historic and secret story which would also destroy the Khawarij lies being spread by supporters of these hell dogs against me.

This picture was used to get me arrested in Saudi Arabia that I am an Iranian spy. For the last 5 years, LeJ and TTP dogs are using this pic to prove that I am an "Iranian" agent and a shia :)) lol.

They also share my picture with a good Jews from US who is anti Zionist, anti-Israel and pro-Palestine. People here are so naive that they fall for the trap.

I went to Iran twice. I had meetings with Ahmedinejad, their policy makers and think tanks and we convinced them that India is their enemy and they must speak on Kashmir and support Pakistan. Also, we told them that US is after the nuclear program on Pakistan. We convinced them Iran and Pakistan have common interest and we must work against Kuffar and Mushriks in the region.

Guess what happened after that ?? this is the real story.

Iranian spiritual leader, for the first time, gave a very strong statement against India, calling them a "Zionist" state !! Wow !! I am sure you know who told them the term "Hindu Zionist" ? :))

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/…/articleshow/6949524.cms

Also, Iranian President then gave the statement in favor of Pakistan's nuke program and attacked US policy of sitting in Afghanistan. Wow again ! :-)


http://www.dnaindia.com/…/report-us-plans-to-destroy-pakist…

Now you get it ?? That is why India was so furious about my visit to Iran and used the deoband Khawarij to spread the propaganda that I am a shia and funded by Iran :)))

Our visit was a foreign policy coup against India. It destroyed Iran-India relations and humiliated our enemies and we got support for Kashmir Jihad.

http://www.thehindu.com/…/india-summons-i…/article896744.ece

Does that make me an agent of Rasul Allah (sm) or agent of Iran ?? :)) alhamdolillah !

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/photos/a.109687115752775.23119.109463862441767/934823836572428/?type=3&theater