Tuesday 5 July 2016

He and his god, that fat toad in London, deserve to be Indian citizens not of Pak Sarzameen. Its time to send him back to mumbai slums..

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/videos/1025203494201128/?video_source=pages_finch_main_video

Normally I would never post something from Amir Liaqat but he is working for RAW's agenda here and spreading dangerous lies and must be responded.

Let me establish my credential first:

I am a son of the soil because I was born in Pak Sarzameen.. !

My Grand parents (both maternal and paternal) migrated towards Pakistan from Mushrik India. My parents were active workers of Pak movement & also migrated towards Medina e Sani... ! My father served as a ordinary foot soldier to Quaid e Azam in Tehreek e Pakistan. He then joined Pak army and then defended this Medina e Sani against Mushriks in 65 and 71 wars and countless smaller actions.

My family is Urdu speaking at home..!

I was born in Karachi...

I qualify all the definitions of what MQM calls a "Mohajir" BUT I am NOT a Mujahir. My grand parents and my parents are.. !

If my father has done Hajj, only he can be called a Haji. I cannot claim that title of a Haji, just because I am his son. This title is NOT inheritance. It is earned... !!

No one has the right to take the terms of sharia and twist them for political sinister games.

Now listen to his Khurafat... ! He says he is a Muhajir. Bloody liar. he is NOT.

He says if Zaid Hamid had worn army uniform, ISPR would not have any problem but since Amir Liaqat is Muhajir, ISPR have a problem. Again, his lies are exposed. from his definition, I am also a "Mohajir" as my parents migrated... ! He is bloody liar again... He is just spitting venom against Pak army trying to give impression that Pak army is anti-Muhajir.. a true snake he is..

Then on 27th Ramazan, on the day Pak was born, he sings Dil hai hindustani... ! He and his god, that fat toad in London, deserve to be Indian citizens not of Pak Sarzameen. Its time to send him back to mumbai slums..

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/videos/1025203494201128/?video_source=pages_finch_main_video