Thursday 28 January 2016

KNow one thing. There will be NO neutrals in this war, not even Tableeghi Jamaat. either you are with Ummat e Rasul, Pak army and Pakistan or you are with Mushriks and Khawarij.




My dear followers of MTJ, why are you all attacking me and threatening the TV anchors and my team?? I am NOT the enemy, TTP are :)) . you have finally starting fighting but this time also with the wrong enemy :)))) Tauba .. :-)


You all come out with most filthy attacks and threats on me BUT become mute, silents when Khawarij kill our children, attack our army and destroy Pakistan? Are you with Pakistan or with Mushriks ? there is NO neutrals now in this war. Know this well.

What is my fault ? I have NOT called MTJ a terrorist. I have NOT called him a Kharji. I have NOT called him an enemy. BUT you have called me a Qadiani, a Shia, a Munkir Khatm Nubuwwat :))

You are surely NOT following Quran and Sunnah by behaving so ghatia. Just check your own FB pages and websites and see the filth you are spreading just because I have asked you to speak against Khawarij. Astaghfurullah...

I have only asked one question from MTJ. why is he silent on the slaughter of our children at the hands of Khawarij ????

I just want HIS answer please. DO NOT reply on his behalf or post videos of his old lectures where Junaid Jamshed is crying...:)))

We dont need that. we need a straight forward reply of the question. We want to see that he openly declares TTP as Khawarij and ask them to stop attacking our children. Can he do that ??

Even today, all the schools and universities are on highest alert and holidays have been extended because Khawarij can attack the next school. We are all fighting to defend our chidlren and our Ummah. we just want help of TJ in this war, where even your own children are at risk...

If you can give statement against me, surely you can give a statement against Khawarij also. you are not that non-political after all :)))

KNow one thing. Now Pak army, ISI and true Ummatis of Rasul Allah (sm) will destroy Khawarij with all the power that Allah has given us. There will be NO neutrals in this war, not even Tableeghi Jamaat. either you are with Ummat e Rasul, Pak army and Pakistan or you are with Mushriks and Khawarij. It is your choice now. we will not wait for years for you to reply.

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/photos/a.109687115752775.23119.109463862441767/933252480062897/?type=3&theater