Thursday 28 January 2016

There are many who ask me shamelessly if I am a Qadiani or follow some false prophet.

There are many who ask me shamelessly if I am a Qadiani or follow some false prophet.

My reply to them is:

pl prove first that you are not an illegitimate bastard born out of wedlock ?

My apologies because this seems very harsh and it hurts if someone questions your being legitimate child of your parents. It hurts indeed and that is why it is haraam in our deen to attack the Izzat of a Muslim. It is haraam to attack the Imaan of a Muslim. It is haraam to attack the Maal of a Muslim. It is haram to attack Jaan of a Muslim.

Then why do you attack my Imaan and Izzat ??

So, when someone from you question my faith and Imaan based on the lies, bohtan and propaganda done by the Takfiri Khawarij, then basically you are going out of fold of Islam yourself. There is clear warning in hadees shareef about Takfir of a Momin. So, be very careful. fear Allah and dont fall in trap of Khawarij because that is a very deep burning hell.

Have you heard or read anything from me which is against Quran and Sunnah? In the last 9 years on media, I have done 1500 programs, thousands of pages of books and articles. Show me anything, one word, which is against Quran and sunnah ? then why are you so dumb and idiots that you fall for the lies of Khawarij who declare every Muslim as Kafir anyways ?? dont you have any aqal or wisdom to see ??

Suppose I am a Christian. so ??? does that change the fact that Pakistan is in war and we are fighting the Khawarij ?? cant you see that we are fighting a deadly war where propaganda is the most lethal weapon of the enemies.

My work is hurting the Mushriks and the Khawarij. If you cannot be a soldier for Pakistan in this information war, then stay silent. DO NOT become an idiots and start working for Mushriks and Khawarij.

We do NOT collect fans here. Now we are in the final stages of war. our children are dying daily. we have NO patience for idiots or Khawarij. so Be careful before you decide to jump into the hell fire.

Hasbunal Allah Naimal Wakeel, Naimal Maula wa Naiman Naseer.

Assalat wassalao Alaika Ya Sayyadi Ya Rasul Allah !!

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/933386826716129