Thursday 28 January 2016

Now you tell me, is this not Takfiri Kharji ideology which is defending TJ ??

 


The followers of TJ are saying that I am disrespecting MTJ by asking him this question. I am also being accused of spreading sectarianism. I NEVER wanted to share this Jpeg but I think now I should. This is the kind of "love' we are recieving from the followers of TJ. Now you tell me, is this not Takfiri Kharji ideology which is defending TJ ??

The person who has sent this is obviously a strong defender of TJ. This person is also a Takfiri as he declares all Muslims as Kafir who are not deobandis. He is calling all ahl sunnah as Kafirs, all shias as Kafirs along with real Kafirs like Qadianis, US etc. I am being called a Kafir also and Irani agent etc etc. Old non-sence.

He calls himself Sunni Deobandi only, not even a Muslim. Astaghfurullah.

This is the same ideology which is attacking our chidlren and slaughtering them. This same ideology is killing Shias, setting bombs at Data Darbar, attacking Pak army and helping Hindu Mushriks to weaken Pakistan. All these people LOVE MTJ.

This is the reason why I want MTJ to speak up and stop these Takfiri Kharjis from killing Muslims because these kharjis only listen to MTJ....

Now you tell me, am I spreading fitnah and attacking MTJ or the followers of MTJ are spreading fitnah and doing Takfir ??

If Mufti Rafi Usmani call these Khawarij as Zaliman, then why are other Deobandi Ulama silent ??

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/photos/a.109687115752775.23119.109463862441767/933318563389622/?type=3&theater