Thursday 28 January 2016

Our father Sayyadna Ali was also martyred by a Kharji dog of hell. Thats why you find these Khawarij after my blood ....

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx3g3s_syed-zaid-hamid-at-jamia-rizvia-zia-ul-uloom-on-the-topic-of-adab-e-rasool-saw_news

Since nearly quarter of a million members have been added to this page in last few months, there are many who are not aware of my Islamic beliefs and ideology. Many fall pray to the Khawarij propaganda that I am a Qadiani etc... Remember one thing -- It is Kufr to call a Muslim Kafir... ! anyone who does Takfir of a Muslim becomes Kafir himself.. so be very careful when you hear bohtan specially when it comes from known Khawarij.

I am a Muslim only and my sect is Ishq e Rasul (sm). This is the sect of Sayyadna Abu Bakr, Sayyadna Umer, Sayyadna Usman and Sayyadna Ali.

My family from mother and father side are Syeds, alhamdolillah. We are from ahl beyt, direct decendants of Hazrat Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani (ra), alhamdolillah. A Hasni Husaini Sayyad !

Khawarij have always been the worst enemies of ahl beyt. Our father Sayyadna Ali was also martyred by a Kharji dog of hell. Thats why you find these Khawarij after my blood today because it is the duty of Sayyad's to make their stand against the most dangerous Kufr of Khawarij.

Now you listen to this azaan. This is my aqeeda, my sect, my faith !

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/933356240052521