Saturday 3 June 2017

Just think -- 3 powerful Govt's wanted to keep me in Saudi Jail. SA, India & Pak. Then what defeated them & forced them to release me ?? 😎



In the last 2 days, I have blocked over 500 idiots & nearly 100 names are being sent to FIA for further actions.
Just think -- 3 powerful Govt's wanted to keep me in Saudi Jail. SA, India & Pak. Then what defeated them & forced them to release me ?? 😎
In my line of duty, we take these risks in our stride. Have I slowed down or shown some restraint since I came back or given any quarter? 🇵🇰
I am not showing off. Just sending a message to the enemies & idiots who constantly bark against me that fear the day when we respond...😡
When you are on SM, you are not hidden. Your name, friends, workplace -- everything is known & noted. Then suddenly you go missing..😎🇵🇰
My friendly advice to idiots who think we are open to attack from all sides...behave! Dont complain later when patriots hit you back..
We dont have time for silly trolls. You have been advised. Wont say it again.

https://web.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/1320171378037670